Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween in the restaurant biz Pt5




To the left is Tim. Tim came as a cow, but we aren't allowed to wear masks at work, so he instead became some sort of human-cow hybrid that I think they're going to use on the next multi-flavored skittles commercial. And, to the right of course, is Cloud piercing a few of Chad's vital organs. He went to the hospital, but was proclaimed dead en route. Sorry Chad; you were the awesomest. More pictures of me as Cloud are at the bottom of this series of pics.

On a brief side note, can we get the occasional English speaking blog going on here? I was surfing blogs while doing all these pic uploads, and between spanish and japanese (or some other asian I can't read), I had to hit "next blog" a whole helluva lot of times. Blogger should do something to categorize by languages or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home