Thursday, September 29, 2005

No title

I spent a lot of time on my Halloween costume the last few days. I’ve gotten all of the things that I think I’ll need (except maybe another wig; I’m not sure if the one I got will work or not.) And I spent today working on the armor/harness thingy. (Not harness as in a horse… it’s like a belt coupled with suspenders. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s designed more as a harness to hold the sword’s sheath than anything else, but my sword’s sheath will be magnetic! (If I can make it work.)) I also painted the PVC pipe silver that I’m going to use as a gauntlet (a sort of armor for the fore-arm for those of you not in the know). I want to start on my sword, but I talked to my dad about it before buying the materials, and I think he wants to help me with it, so I’m going to try to wait. He’s been stressed out at work lately, and some easy-going sword making might help take his mind off of it. If it gets closer to Halloween and the sword isn’t getting done, then I’ll just do it on my own. My bro has humbly requested to use the computer now, so I’ll allow him. But I’ll be back! That’s a promise! Or a threat… take it how you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home