Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Life and such

Why are some things so hard to let go? Why do we dwell on the past, or hope and dream for a future that can never be? Why are reason and emotion so often at ends with each other? Why does it feel like, when they are, there's really no right answer? Why does it feel like any choice in that situation involves a loss? What do you do when you can't be with the one you love? ...What do you do when you know that it could never work? Do you just smile and wave when you see them? Do you try to avoid them, and hope that you can forget in time? Do you pray for a miracle to make everything somehow okay?

My melodrama is in high-gear at the moment, I know. I'm not sitting here crying into a whiskey bottle or anything. (I'm out of whiskey.) I just... miss her. A lot. And it hurts, and I'm a whiney bitch, so I'm sitting here whining and bitching. And fighting tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home