Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm ba-ack!

I told you I would be. No, my bro wasn't using the computer that entire time; I got distracted by a little something I like to call "lilo and stitch." No, not the movie. I'm referring to the mutated rats that try to use my family to feed their own. It's a constant battle between us, but we have the advantage. We make fire! ... okay, I'm just bullshitting. It was the movie. I like the movie, and I take a personal bit of enjoyment that it was based off an idea by Chris Sanders. Chris Sanders. Chris. He must be a cool person, because he thought of lilo and stitch, and his name's chris. I bet his friends call him C-ders.

Tonight I finished learning the fourth section of my tai-chi studies. There's six sections total, so I'm 2/3 of the way there. That's just the beginning, of course. Mastery involves much more than basic memorization; it requires practice and refinement and outside criticism and application and whatnot. Plus, I believe there are different forms for different weapons that may be in use. I'm positive that there's a seperate "sword" form. There's probably one for other weapons as well. I'd like to learn something for a short staff, because then I could just walk with a cane, and always be armed-and-dangerous. Right now I'm just dangerous. To myself. You could say that I'm a hazzard to myself, but then Pink would probably sue you. Don't let her get her! I have to say though, that some moves in the art are like "yeah, yeah, yeah..." But there are others that're really cool! Towards the end of the fourth section, there's a move-cluster called "maid working the ticket booth" (or something similar) and it involves a strike to one corner, pivoting, strike to another corner, etc, and it's just a strike to four different directions in what could seem like one very fluid motion (If you were watching someone else do it. If you're watching me, there's some shakiness and uncertainty involved, and it probably looks like I'm having a seizure.) But yeah, cool stuff.

I think that's it for now. I'm going to attempt to get a normal night's sleep, but we'll see. If you catch another post from me before 9AM, it means that sleep wasn't an option again tonight. But I'm tired, and -shit- I had the ol' Mew at pizza hut tonight. I didn't intend to; I met the fam there and they'd already ordered it for me, and I didn't want it to go to waste. Of course, I probably didn't need to order the refill... I digress. I'm off to dreamland, hopefully. If not, then I'll probably get lost on the way there and end up in toss-n-turnsville. Toodles!

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger christhestampede said...

Know what? It seems like every time I make a new post, I go to check my email, and there's already an pseudo-anonymous comment posted to it. It's like they wait for new posts! Asses... But I'm going to keep this one, 'cause it's from TS. (The Stampede... oh dear lord, I hope it's not from some pony freak. I can't even begin to imagine how he'd want me to make an extra $800 a month income... See? I can keep it up as long as you can. Um, I mean the horse-remarks, not, uh... you know what, I'm just gonna stop talking.)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Destiny said...

I Think you have a very unique relationship with your Twig and berries since this is the 2nd time you undercover like mention him. Before it was the inference that you have a monster pecker (size 10 1/2 shoe reference) and now this!! The only thing that would be impressive is if you had 4 of them and six sets of the other thing that men have in sets of 2.
Seesh some people!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home