Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"Premonitions? Premonitions... These visions you see...?"

"They're of pain, suffering... death..."

"Yourself, or someone you know?"

"Someone."

"Close to you?"

"Yes."

"Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side."

"I won't let these visions come true Master Yoda."

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those who have joined the Force. More them do not; miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy; the shadow of greed, that is."

"What must I do?"

"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."

3 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Destiny said...

I heard Yoda had a gastric bypass and is now frequenting a club called the, "manhole". My sources tell me he is quite popular with the regulars and has now joined the darkside, as well as the 80's singing group, "the village people".

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mourn them do not, not more.....

drop me a line. Your post is valid right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home