Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

Greetings my friends. I'm taking a small retreat from everything until November 18th. I want to take the time to look into my life; rediscover who I am, what I want for myself, and what I need to do to make that happen. In two weeks, I hope to be a little bit smarter, wiser, and stronger than I am now. Until then, take care of yourselves. Love ya all.

Salut mes amis. Je prends une petite retraite de tout jusqu' à novembre 18e. Je veux prendre le temps pour examiner ma vie; qui redécouvrir qui je suis, que je veux pour moi-meme, et que j'ai besoin de faire pour faire cela arriver. Dans deux semaines, j'espère être un peu plus intelligent, plus sage, et plus fort que je suis maintenant. Jusque-là, faites attention a vous. Je vous adore.

Los saludos mis amigos. Tomo una pequeña retirada de todo hasta 18 de noviembre. Quiero tomar el tiempo de estudiar mi vida; descubra de nuevo quién yo soy, lo que quiero para yo mismo, y para lo que necesito hacer para hacer eso sucede. En dos semanas, yo espero ser un poco más listo, más sabio, y más fuerte que soy ahora. Hasta entonces, los cuida de. Yo adore todo.

Grüße meine Freunde. Ich nehme einen kleinen Rückzug von alles bis 18. November. Ich will mich Zeit lassen, in mein Leben anzuschauen; entdeckt wieder, wer ich bin, was ich für mich selbst will, und, was ich machen muss, das zu machen, geschieht. In zwei Wochen hoffe ich, ein kleines Bisschen klüger, weiser, und stärker zu sein, als ich bin jetzt. Bis dann, sorgen Sie für sich. Lieben Sie alle.

祝贺我的朋友。我从直到 11 月 18 日的一切在送小的退却。我想花时间调查我的生活;重新发现谁我是,我想的对我自己,和我需要做使得那发生的。在两个星期,我希望略微是更能干,更聪明的,更强有力较之我是现在。直到然后,照料你们自己。我爱你们大家。


PS: I learned 4 languages for my birthday!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C.T.S emialed you...and you haven't replied. Maybe you'll read this before you read the email?

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger christhestampede said...

Some people have no patience...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home