Saturday, December 10, 2005

Remember when these things used to come via email?

Nowadays its all blogger... anyhoos, beneath these two surveys (which I really don't mind doing every ONCE in a while; hence, me doing them) is an actual post. It's short. But it's there. So there.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Me

2. Where was your first kiss? in a school bus playing truth or dare

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? no

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? sometimes; oh, wait, sorry. thought that said 'hit-on'. No, no; I hit them on, like, a daily basis.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? not really

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? laugh/legs/eyes

7. What really turns you on? that's on a need-to-know basis, and I don't need to know. So I don't. Go ask a gal in Towson. ('cause she knows.)

8. What do you order at Starbucks? the s-bucks is little more to me than a former meet-up place for my ex and I.

9. What is your biggest mistake? Well, this one time I was a groundskeeper, and I was told to kill all the gophers on the course. But, see, my boss? He was scottish... I thought he said "golfers"... But I should get out in another 10 years on good behavior.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? lol; I've set myself up for a couple of times.

11. Say something totally random about yourself. Chris pound keys make words.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? People always confuse me with Brad Pitt.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? does anime count?

14. Did you have braces? not no mo.

15. Are you comfortable with your height? Until it starts drinking; my height's a bitch when it's off the wagon.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? combed her hair and showed up at my work with a DVD she bought me (you have to understand, this gal was all about low expectations...)

17. When do you know it's love? When the person switches the neon sign from "applause" to "awwwww..."

18. Do you speak any other languages? I remember minimal french, but I'm learning dirka dirka.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? nyet

20. What magazines do you read? Car ones; namely import/tuner ones. Occasionally maxim

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? yep

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? I was friends with some of the golfers...

23. Do you watch MTV? no cable, but I've heard it doesn't even show music videos anymore; what's all that about?

24. What's something that really annoys you? people. Also, dogs who drive to slow in the fast lane.

25. What's something you really like? Drag racing was fun. (at a track, you jumping-the-gun bastards!) So is making out. ... wouldn't recommend trying both at the same time though...

26. Do you like Michael Jackson? like his older music; lost a lot of respect for the man

27. Can you dance? Can I dance? Can I DANCE? Can a white man jump? Is the Pope Protestant? Is- no.

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? most recently was til 4Am. But I've all-nightered it a couple of times, most recent of those was to watch all six Star Wars in conjunction with the midnight release of Episode 3. That's right, I'm a nerd.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? don't think so

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? on occasion.

Survey # 2

1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by? Garbage or No Doubt; No Doubt has more albums out, but I have a couple of Garbage singles to even the score.

... Okay, the rest of this survey is too music-specific for me. Just read my profile for my top-ranked bands, and I tend to prefer female vocalists over male vocalist. Notable male exceptions? Elvis, The Cure, The Beatles, Saliva (kind of), Jim Croce, Simon and Garfunkle. (Note that most of them are older groups.) And with that, I'm going away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home