Thursday, October 06, 2005

And another side

In this one, you see what is to the other side of my door. It's my computer desk, with a little fountain on the top, a zen garden next to it, and a doing-better-than-my-other-plants bamboo plant on the far right. Right in front of the bamboo you can see my phone charging. It was quite dead after a 3+ hour phone conversation that made me down a whole bottle of water shortly after. But that's okay, 'cause it was a good talk. lol... I found out all sorts of things about what I"m going to be in the future. But anyway, this desk houses the laptop that I use from my dad's work for typing things, (be they papers, emails, or the occasional blog posting, that I then transfer to the main computer downstairs for use), and some books that pertain to my major philosophical and religious interests (i.e. existentialism and taoism). Also, on the middle right shelf you can see stacks of cards; those are various Magic cards, a game I play with my brother. (www.magicthegathering.com)

Oh yeah! And above the desk is the garbage mural I made myself; I went and bought all new CDs so I could use untarnished ones for it, built the frame myself, and created a stencil of the "garbage" logo you see there so I could spray-paint it on. I'm most pleased with it.

To the right of that is the closet. Please note, with all the shelves in there, there is no room for me to be playing with myself in my closet. Some of you may be thinking "yeah, so what? Who plays with themselves in their closet?" Well, let me assure you that there are some strange people in this world who see that as a possibility, so I'd just like to dismiss that now. The closet does have the capacity to play CDs, although you can hardly see the radio because I'm a shitty photographer. There's also some shelves for shoes and things, and the bottom is a HUGE box of old Maxim issues that I don't want anymore, but don't really want to throw away either, but I can't find anyone to give them to, and so they sit there until their purpose is one day fulfilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home