Thursday, October 06, 2005

Requests and such



Wow, my last post was my 100th post. Funny how time flies. Like a bird, or something. Anyway, I had a few requests for pictures of things (no penises; don't get your collective panties in a bunch), so I'm just gonna do a quick play-by-play of them as seperate posts. Ready? Here we go: (Wow also what a small picture that is)

This is a corner of my room. The door is to the right, just out of view. On the far left we have one of two bookcases. At the top of that bookcase is a large-model lego x-wing, and to its left (that's your right) a smaller regular lego x-wing. Just under them is Stitch, the star of the hilarious comedy "lilo and stitch" (and for those of you who say "co-star," you clearly haven't seen lilo act). The rest of the book case is filled with books, mostly on philosophy or religion, and most of which I haven't read more than two chapters in, because they're wordy and I lose interest. At the bottom of that case you can kinda see the notebooks from my years of philosophy and religion classes.

On the right bookcase, starting from the top again, we have a lego yoda, a small lego blacksmith's hut that I built and designed myself, and I'm very proud of (It was going to be part of a lego town some ages ago, but used all the good peices on the smithy, so that's where I stopped.), and a lego model tie-interceptor. Beneath them, on the left, is a figure of Vash the Stampede (the pacifist, not the horse freak), and next to him are Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi dueling as lava erupts around them. Below them are three star wars cups where I keep loose change (one for quarters, one for pennies, and one for dimes and nickles), and too their right (your left) is a marble chess set my friend Justin brought back for me from Spain. Beneath that are two more stitches (a picture holder and a talking one; I like the little guy, okay?) some drawing stuff, and then more books that also, for the most part, have never come close to being finished.

Right of that is a dresser where you can kind of make out the image of a dying plant, and the thing hanging is a quote of Einstein's: "There are two ways to live your life. One is as if nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is a miracle." So that's that picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home