Sunday, December 31, 2006

Hatred

I hate my fucking job. I hate my fucking douchebag of a boss. I hate our swindling, conniving owner. I hate 90% of my coworkers. I hate it when people bitch non-stop about their asshole significant others, cry to me that they "need a friend," and then go right back to said asshole significant others. I fucking hate that my sense of "reason" and "responsibility" make me feel like a fucking doormat at work because it's not "sensible" to just up and quit that job because I have "financial obligations." So instead I'm supposed to just allow them to walk over me the entire time I'm looking for a new job. I fucking hate that I have christmas decorations up in the basement right now, so I can't even hang up the punching bad and go to town on it. I hate that there so much adware on my computer that it's lagging even as I FUCKING TYPE this. I hate that I'm not financially better off so I COULD just up and quit my job without worrying about it. I hate the fact that I can't stop spending money on stupid shit. I hate that I'm kept up at nights worrying that the sins of my past will catch up to me. I hate feeling helpless and out of control of my life, and that's exactly how I feel right now. I have NOT had a good morning, and I've only been awake for an hour.

But, on the up-side, if you're reading this, there's a pretty good chance that I don't hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home