Sunday, August 05, 2007

Wowzers

I don't write here much anymore, huh? Still, I like to come back and read things and remember past times of my life. That's the main reason I started this blog, actually; so I could look back on the times of my past and remember where I came from.

Life is pretty good these days. I have a great girlfriend (the fact of which I refuse to allow to intimidate me). I have a good job at a great company that I'm doing really well at. I've proven to be a kick-ass DM, and I'm dying to get to do it again. As my last post commented, I let some of my players DM for the past few months, and when that's coupled with various scheduling conflicts due to summer vacations and such, I haven't personally DMed for months now, and I have all sorts of ideas and plots bubbling within me. I'm working on turning the adventures we've already played into a book; thus far I've written 26 pages, and I'm not even through two adventures yet. (I've gotten decent reviews from the two people who've gotten back to me.) I went to confession yesterday for the first time in God-knows how many years. Things are good.

I guess I wanted to write that out because so much of my past postings seem turbulent, or whiney, that I wanted to get one up here that was all good stuff. I guess I have a thing or two that I could gripe about, but I won't, 'cause it's all minor. And I think that's a sign that I'm finally growing up. Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home