Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Success!

After almost a half-hour of attempts, I finally remembered how the hell to sign into this damn thing! I was talking with a fairly new friend of mine yesterday, and she was completely unaware that I'd ever had a blog. That made me sad, so I told her where it was, then I started reading it, and thought, "Damn, I don't post on there nearly as much as I used to." So here I am.

A lot's changed since August of '07, and most (if not all) is for the better. I'm in such a happier place now than I was 6 months ago. I'm infinitely more comfortable with my girlfriend, we're planning to move out together in september, I'm happy with my job and doing well at it, I'll probably be going to grad school within a year (on the company's dime, no less), and (lol it's kinda sad that this makes the list) I'm role-playing like nobody's biz. I'm running a pretty solid campaign that's been going on for over a year now (both in real life as well as in-game time), and I think I've done a decent job of making it feel realistic as evidenced by the fact that one of my players (my girlfriend) cried last time when one of the other characters died. That's realism.

Anyhoozy, it's late now, and I need to get to bed. That's one thing I haven't gotten used to, even after 1+ year at this place: I hate, hate HATE getting up early. But, such is life; never perfect, eh what? Sleep well everyone; you should be hearing more from me soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home